Los Angeles Diversity Agent Recruiting
Los Angeles FBI Assistant Director in Charge Deirdre Fike invites qualified applicants to May 9 recruitment event.
Hello my name is Deirdre Fike. I’m the assistant director in charge of the FBI’s Los Angeles Field Office. I’d like to invite you to an exciting event that I’m hosting here in Los Angeles on May 9th. This will be an opportunity for you to apply for a job as a special agent with the FBI. During this event, you’ll have a chance to speak with current special agents who can answer your questions about how to become a special agent.
If you’re interested in this event, you can apply on our website at fbijobs.gov by May 1.
Deadline to apply by May 1 extended to May 9.
Diversity Agent Recruiting Event (D.A.R.)
May 9, 2017 in Hollywood
Apply to attend event online at fbijobs.gov
D.A.R. Hotline 310-996-4210
- 11.15.2019 — What is an #UnexpectedAgent?
- 11.15.2019 — #UnexpectedAgents: Life Experiences
- 11.15.2019 — Female Special Agents at the FBI
- 11.15.2019 — FBI Special Agents Protecting our Communities
- 11.15.2019 — FBI Special Agent Fitness
- 11.15.2019 — FBI Special Agent Culture and Community
- 11.15.2019 — #UnexpectedAgent: Special Agent Sussana Iljazi
- 11.15.2019 — #UnexpectedAgent: Special Agent Scot Huntsberry
- 11.15.2019 — #UnexpectedAgent: Special Agent Marlo Graham
- 11.08.2019 — Native American Students Learn About FBI STEM Careers
- 11.08.2019 — Applying STEM at the FBI
- 11.08.2019 — STEM at the FBI Laboratory Division
- 11.07.2019 — Inside the FBI's National Threat Operations Center
- 11.07.2019 — My Positive Huntsville
- 11.07.2019 — My Phenomenal Huntsville
- 10.23.2019 — Seeking Fugitive Ricardo Rusan for Suspected Role in Bank Robberies
- 10.23.2019 — FBI Director Discusses Protected Voices Initiative
- 10.23.2019 — Protected Voices: Social Media Literacy
- 10.23.2019 — Protected Voices: Ransomware
- 10.23.2019 — Protected Voices: Supply Chain