Los Angeles Diversity Agent Recruiting
Los Angeles FBI Assistant Director in Charge Deirdre Fike invites qualified applicants to May 9 recruitment event.
Hello my name is Deirdre Fike. I’m the assistant director in charge of the FBI’s Los Angeles Field Office. I’d like to invite you to an exciting event that I’m hosting here in Los Angeles on May 9th. This will be an opportunity for you to apply for a job as a special agent with the FBI. During this event, you’ll have a chance to speak with current special agents who can answer your questions about how to become a special agent.
If you’re interested in this event, you can apply on our website at fbijobs.gov by May 1.
Deadline to apply by May 1 extended to May 9.
Diversity Agent Recruiting Event (D.A.R.)
May 9, 2017 in Hollywood
Apply to attend event online at fbijobs.gov
D.A.R. Hotline 310-996-4210
- 05.14.2017 — E-Check: Edit Search Criteria at Validation Screen
- 05.03.2017 — Special Agent Theo Williams
- 05.03.2017 — 2016 Director’s Community Leadership Awards
- 05.03.2017 — Special Agent Al Tribble
- 05.03.2017 — FBI Recruitment Video
- 05.03.2017 — Special Agent Dan Rodriguez
- 05.03.2017 — Special Agent Erin Sheridan
- 05.03.2017 — Special Agent Jean O'Connor
- 04.19.2017 — Wanted by the FBI: Top Ten Fugitive Bhadreshkumar Chetanbhai Patel
- 04.18.2017 — Newark Press Conference on Ten Most Wanted Fugitive Walter Yovany Gomez
- 04.12.2017 — Wanted by the FBI: Top Ten Fugitive Walter Yovany Gomez
- 03.27.2017 — Israel Legal Attaché Cary Gleicher Describes the FBI’s Role Overseas
- 03.27.2017 — Israel National Police General Describes Partnership with FBI
- 03.24.2017 — Seeking Information in Pasadena Cheesecake Factory Explosion
- 03.23.2017 — Wanted by the FBI: Missing Woman Amy Lynn Bradley
- 03.23.2017 — Agent Tam Dao Describes Joining FBI
- 03.23.2017 — Agent Hesham Elgamiel Describes Joining FBI
- 03.23.2017 — Agent Alfred Tribble, Jr. Describes Joining FBI
- 03.23.2017 — SAC Perrye K. Turner Describes Importance of Diversity