Los Angeles Diversity Agent Recruiting
Los Angeles FBI Assistant Director in Charge Deirdre Fike invites qualified applicants to May 9 recruitment event.
Hello my name is Deirdre Fike. I’m the assistant director in charge of the FBI’s Los Angeles Field Office. I’d like to invite you to an exciting event that I’m hosting here in Los Angeles on May 9th. This will be an opportunity for you to apply for a job as a special agent with the FBI. During this event, you’ll have a chance to speak with current special agents who can answer your questions about how to become a special agent.
If you’re interested in this event, you can apply on our website at fbijobs.gov by May 1.
Deadline to apply by May 1 extended to May 9.
Diversity Agent Recruiting Event (D.A.R.)
May 9, 2017 in Hollywood
Apply to attend event online at fbijobs.gov
D.A.R. Hotline 310-996-4210
- 06.16.2017 — Wanted by the FBI: Reward Offered in Maurice Spagnoletti Murder Case
- 06.15.2017 — Surveillance Video of Missing Student Yingying Zhang
- 06.08.2017 — National Academy Graduates 50,000th Student
- 05.30.2017 — Chicago Activist Andrew Holmes Works to Strengthen Relationships With Law Enforcement
- 05.30.2017 — Chicago Police Superintendent Eddie Johnson Describes Evolution of Violence
- 05.30.2017 — Fighting Violent Crime in Chicago
- 05.30.2017 — Chicago School Principal Describes Unique Challenges
- 05.30.2017 — Chicago FBI Special Agent in Charge Michael Anderson Describes Countering Violence
- 05.26.2017 — Women Rising: Stories From Trailblazing Female Leaders of the FBI
- 05.26.2017 — Wanted by the FBI: National Missing Children’s Day
- 05.26.2017 — FBI Special Agent Careers
- 05.14.2017 — E-Check: Edit Search Criteria at Validation Screen
- 05.03.2017 — Special Agent Theo Williams
- 05.03.2017 — 2016 Director’s Community Leadership Awards
- 05.03.2017 — Special Agent Al Tribble
- 05.03.2017 — FBI Recruitment Video
- 05.03.2017 — Special Agent Dan Rodriguez
- 05.03.2017 — Special Agent Erin Sheridan
- 05.03.2017 — Special Agent Jean O'Connor