FBI Jacksonville and NASCAR Describe Cybersecurity Partnership
Rachel Rojas. special agent in charge of FBI Jacksonville, and Bill Rhodes, managing director of security at NASCAR, discuss how they work together to defend the country's critical infrastructure.
Hello, I’m Rachel Rojas, special agent in charge of FBI Jacksonville.
And I’m Bill Rhodes, managing director of security here at NASCAR.
Rojas: More and more, U.S. businesses, critical infrastructure, and government agencies are fighting off cyberattacks. These attacks are threatening the safety of our nation, our economy and impacting American’s daily lives.
Rhodes: Big or small, organizations across the country must take all cyber threats seriously. Here at NASCAR, our security teams work around the clock to protect our employees, our drivers, and millions of fans. But we can’t do it alone - that’s why we formed a partnership with the FBI, and you should too.
Rojas: Reaching out to the FBI at the first sign of a cyber breach allows our agents to react quickly and provide support and guidance that could make a real difference.
Rhodes: If you haven’t already, develop an incident response plan, and include the FBI in that plan.
Rojas: Cybersecurity is national security, and together, we can defend America against the cyber threat.
- 11.23.2021 — Citizens Academy Alumni Association President Reflects on Organization's Role
- 11.22.2021 — Karen Corrigan Describes Role of FBI Citizens Academy Alumni Association
- 11.19.2021 — FBI Salt Lake City Warns About Holiday Scams
- 11.18.2021 — Iranian Nationals Charged with Interfering in 2020 U.S. Presidential Election
- 11.15.2021 — Inside the FBI: Health Care Fraud
- 11.15.2021 — Friend of Missing Person John Tran Seeks Clues in Disappearance
- 11.15.2021 — Missing Person: John Bui Tran
- 11.05.2021 — FBI and Dominion Energy Describe Cybersecurity Partnership
- 11.05.2021 — FBI and Dominion Energy Describe Cybersecurity Partnership (Extended)
- 10.29.2021 — Inside the FBI Podcast: UFOs
- 10.29.2021 — FBI New Haven: Help Stop Hate Crimes
- 10.26.2021 — FBI and Partners Target Online Drug Markets
- 10.21.2021 — Cybersecurity Awareness Month: What is Ransomware?
- 10.21.2021 — Cybersecurity Awareness Month: Steps to Protect Yourself
- 10.21.2021 — Cybersecurity Awareness Month: What is Cryptocurrency?
- 10.21.2021 — Cybersecurity Awareness Month: What to Know About Common Scams
- 10.18.2021 — FBI Jacksonville and NASCAR Describe Cybersecurity Partnership (Extended)
- 10.18.2021 — FBI Tampa Seeking Capitol Breach Fugitive Jonathan Pollock
- 10.18.2021 — Sister Seeks Answers in Robin Shea's Murder 40 Years Ago