Chicago Activist Andrew Holmes Works to Strengthen Relationships With Law Enforcement
Chicago activist Andrew Holmes, who has lost two family members to gun violence, works with the FBI and the Chicago Police Department to strengthen relationships in the communities they serve.
I got that call that night and I was headed there and I got just about on the highway when they told me she didn't make it. So, I know what these parents are going through … at one point. I’m out there just to help them. But when it hits your doorstep, you understand why you’re really helping them. And not until then. You can do all the work you want to do out here and help people and try to stop this violence and try to engage them with all law enforcement agency. You only know that feeling … but until it hits your doorstep, then you’ll understand the full effects of it.
But we just keep working, picking at it, and asking people to engage all law enforcement agencies across the United States just to help them. I mean, we can bring this gun violence down to zero. It’s just a matter of people … if you see something, say something. Even if it’s your own family.
- 02.20.2018 — Facebook Live Event: FBI Victim Assistance
- 02.20.2018 — Seeking Information in Memphis Gas Station Robbery
- 02.16.2018 — FBI Safe Online Surfing (SOS) Program
- 02.16.2018 — Children of Thomas Wales Seek Information
- 02.09.2018 — FBI Cincinnati Hate Crime Investigation
- 02.08.2018 — Download the FBI Bank Robbers App
- 02.05.2018 — Salt Lake City ATM Robbery Attempt
- 02.02.2018 — 2017 Biometric Identification Award
- 01.26.2018 — Kidnapping in Calumet City, Illinois, December 20, 2017
- 01.17.2018 — FBI and Security Preparations for Super Bowl LII
- 01.17.2018 — Super Bowl Brings a Focus on Human Trafficking
- 01.09.2018 — E-Check Tutorial: Firearm Retrieval Questions
- 01.09.2018 — FBI Hazardous Devices School Intro
- 01.09.2018 — Training with Bomb Disposal Robots (360-Degree Video)
- 01.09.2018 — Inside the FBI’s Hazardous Devices School
- 01.02.2018 — Arizona Armed Robbery
- 12.18.2017 — Utah U.S. Attorney Discusses Affinity Fraud
- 12.18.2017 — SEC Regional Director Describes Affinity Fraud
- 12.18.2017 — Utah Fraud Victim Describes Her Ordeal
- 12.18.2017 — Salt Lake Agent Describes Affinity Fraudster Tactics