Chicago FBI Special Agent in Charge Michael Anderson Describes Countering Violence
Michael Anderson, special agent in charge of the FBI's Chicago Division, describes the FBI's priority in fighting street-level crime. "We’re interested in identifying trigger-pullers and shot-callers."
What I really emphasize when I go out there is we are interested—contrary to what people may believe—that we are interested in street-level crime. As I mentioned, we’re interested in identifying trigger-pullers and shot-callers. And the priority first is those groups that may be more organized. But we will work at those lone offenders. And that we are there to work those investigations and that the FBI should be a resource that people should feel free and are encouraged to contact the FBI.
- 09.30.2020 — The Nevernight Connection
- 09.29.2020 — FBI Dallas Describes Role in Protecting Election Process
- 09.25.2020 — Protecting Elections
- 09.25.2020 — Seeking Information in 'Peggy' Lammers Death in Deltaville, Virginia
- 09.25.2020 — FBI Jacksonville's Rachel Rojas Marks Hispanic Heritage Month
- 09.22.2020 — JCODE Operation Uncovers Darknet Opioid Traffickers
- 09.21.2020 — FBI Tampa Division Encourages Voters to Protect Their Voice
- 09.21.2020 — Prepare to Survive (Short)
- 09.21.2020 — Prepare to Survive
- 09.21.2020 — Run. Hide. Fight.
- 09.21.2020 — Run. Hide. Fight. (Trailer)
- 09.17.2020 — New Charges, Plea Deals in SF City Hall Corruption Investigation
- 09.17.2020 — FBI Charlotte Honors Interns Talk About Their Experiences
- 09.17.2020 — Director Wray Voices Support for Police During House Testimony
- 09.16.2020 — Director Wray Addresses CISA Cybersecurity Summit
- 08.26.2020 — FBI Portland Issues Statement on Unrest and Requests Public Tips
- 08.21.2020 — Seeking Information in Pharmaceutical Robberies in Maryland and Pennsylvania
- 08.21.2020 — FBI Kansas City - 100th Anniversary
- 08.21.2020 — Seeking Missing 21-Year-Old Mother; $10,000 Reward for Information
- 08.20.2020 — FBI Statement on the Charging of Former Uber CSO for Covering Up 2016 Hack