Special Agent P.D.
Special Agent P.D. was a counterintelligence agent out of New York City when the World Trade Center was attacked on September 11, 2001. He was on-scene when both towers collapsed. He also worked at the Freshkills recovery site.
It was quite very frustrating for us that we kind of felt helpless. That we as investigators are trained to investigate a crime, an event, or mishap.
And at that time you know the citizens of your country, your own cities are being victimized, and your helpless and you sit back and all you can do is safely move them in the right direction.
As a police officer, as a law enforcement individual, or as investigator, you're always looking for biggest case.
And I worked on the TWA 800 case as my first case. Then I worked on an embassy bombing in Kenya and Tanzania as my second case, and I thought I had the biggest one--I would never see a bigger case than those.
Unfortunately I was wrong, and I saw the World Trade Center.
And at this point I can say I am not looking for any more grand-buster or grand-scale investigative case.
- 03.16.2018 — Facebook Live Event - FBI Investigative Publicity Program
- 03.08.2018 — Special Agent Selection Process: Core Competencies
- 02.20.2018 — Facebook Live Event: FBI Victim Assistance
- 02.20.2018 — Seeking Information in Memphis Gas Station Robbery
- 02.16.2018 — FBI Safe Online Surfing (SOS) Program
- 02.16.2018 — Children of Thomas Wales Seek Information
- 02.09.2018 — FBI Cincinnati Hate Crime Investigation
- 02.08.2018 — Download the FBI Bank Robbers App
- 02.05.2018 — Salt Lake City ATM Robbery Attempt
- 02.02.2018 — 2017 Biometric Identification Award
- 01.26.2018 — Kidnapping in Calumet City, Illinois, December 20, 2017
- 01.17.2018 — FBI and Security Preparations for Super Bowl LII
- 01.17.2018 — Super Bowl Brings a Focus on Human Trafficking
- 01.09.2018 — E-Check Tutorial: Firearm Retrieval Questions
- 01.09.2018 — FBI Hazardous Devices School Intro
- 01.09.2018 — Training with Bomb Disposal Robots (360-Degree Video)
- 01.09.2018 — Inside the FBI’s Hazardous Devices School
- 01.02.2018 — Arizona Armed Robbery
- 12.18.2017 — Utah U.S. Attorney Discusses Affinity Fraud
- 12.18.2017 — SEC Regional Director Describes Affinity Fraud