Special Agent J.K.
Special Agent J.K. served as the initial press spokesman for the FBI at the crash site after terrorists crashed a plane near Shanksville, Pa.
My heart pounds any time I think about this. My heart still pounds. And it pounds for a number of reasons, and it still does even as I talk about this or if I discuss it with others or see pictures.
Number one is I feel bad for the people who died in that aircraft and the other people, obviously, at the other sites.
But on that aircraft that I saw the remains of, and the people who died there, that I feel bad for. And their relatives. I mean, it's compounded times forty, for the number of people who were there.
The other thing that bothers me about it is that the people--who would do this?
I mean, who would have the audacity to just come in and just murder forty people like this, let alone the people who died in the other crash sites.
I mean, it was just so outrageous I was angered.
So it's a matter of sadness and anger that just makes my heart pound.
Even to this day. Even to this day.
- 03.16.2018 — Facebook Live Event - FBI Investigative Publicity Program
- 03.08.2018 — Special Agent Selection Process: Core Competencies
- 02.20.2018 — Facebook Live Event: FBI Victim Assistance
- 02.20.2018 — Seeking Information in Memphis Gas Station Robbery
- 02.16.2018 — FBI Safe Online Surfing (SOS) Program
- 02.16.2018 — Children of Thomas Wales Seek Information
- 02.09.2018 — FBI Cincinnati Hate Crime Investigation
- 02.08.2018 — Download the FBI Bank Robbers App
- 02.05.2018 — Salt Lake City ATM Robbery Attempt
- 02.02.2018 — 2017 Biometric Identification Award
- 01.26.2018 — Kidnapping in Calumet City, Illinois, December 20, 2017
- 01.17.2018 — FBI and Security Preparations for Super Bowl LII
- 01.17.2018 — Super Bowl Brings a Focus on Human Trafficking
- 01.09.2018 — E-Check Tutorial: Firearm Retrieval Questions
- 01.09.2018 — FBI Hazardous Devices School Intro
- 01.09.2018 — Training with Bomb Disposal Robots (360-Degree Video)
- 01.09.2018 — Inside the FBI’s Hazardous Devices School
- 01.02.2018 — Arizona Armed Robbery
- 12.18.2017 — Utah U.S. Attorney Discusses Affinity Fraud
- 12.18.2017 — SEC Regional Director Describes Affinity Fraud