Kole Gusé: She's Probably Dead
On October 13, 2018, Karlie Gusé disappeared from Bishop, California. Family and friends continue to carry hope for her return and memories of their time together. The Mono County Sheriff’s Office and the FBI carry an investigation that has yet to solve the mystery of where Karlie is.
It's like my body's telling me that she's still here but we have absolutely no clue in the right mind where.
So my body's thinking, "Oh, she's here." We just don't see her. She's invisible. I don't know. Or, she's gone. I don't know. Whenever I think about her and where she would be, most of my body says she's, I don't really know why you're somewhere on a beach or just having fun and hanging out with a bunch of new friends that she made when she was gone and then she is coming back fine.
Or, and then the other little bit of part of me is like she's probably dead. She got stolen and then she got ... Just a little bit, a tiny, like a handful of me is just feeling that and then the rest of my body is just feeling good parts.
So the bad part would be she's getting abused or she's, I don't know. She's probably sitting in a dark room in a chair, tied up, sitting there dying of hunger or thirst, and light and probably dead.
- 11.18.2020 — Highlights from Director Wray's Remarks at World Economic Forum Annual Meeting on Cybersecurity
- 11.18.2020 — FBI San Diego Thanksgiving Message
- 11.13.2020 — Remarks by Sanjay Virmani About IRGC Covert Influence Campaign
- 11.10.2020 — FBI Tampa Veterans Day Message
- 11.02.2020 — FBI Buffalo and U.S. Attorney Remarks on Integrity and Security of Elections
- 10.23.2020 — Zach Gusé: I Wanted to Let the Light In
- 10.23.2020 — Brent Gillespie: Please Come Forward
- 10.22.2020 — Branson Jernigan: It Seems Like People Have Been Forgetting About Her
- 10.21.2020 — Fresno’s Breaking the Chains Receives FBI Director’s Community Leadership Award
- 10.19.2020 — Melissa Gusé: Damaged Family
- 10.18.2020 — Zach Gusé: I Lost My Mind
- 10.17.2020 — David Kaulk: We May Never See Her Again
- 10.16.2020 — Brad Bilderback: Somebody Knows Something
- 10.15.2020 — Proteger Su Voto
- 10.15.2020 — FBI Pittsburgh Remarks on QQAAZZ Indictment
- 10.15.2020 — Richard Eddy: Witness
- 10.14.2020 — Melissa Gusé: Your Mind Wanders
- 10.13.2020 — Chicago FBI Asks Public to Assist on Election Security
- 10.13.2020 — Zach Gusé: My Whole Body and Soul