Zach Gusé: I Lost My Mind
On October 13, 2018, Karlie Gusé disappeared from Bishop, California. Family and friends continue to carry hope for her return and memories of their time together. The Mono County Sheriff’s Office and the FBI carry an investigation that has yet to solve the mystery of where Karlie is.
I've walked I don't even know how many miles and just to look for anything, look for something. I mean, it took me months. And then after about a few months I had to decide, I had to stop.
Man, it was rough. It was rough going out there, man. Just because you didn't know, you didn't know what you were going to walk up on.
The best thing is not to find something, but if you do, just the emotion of the anxiety, the feeling of it and the depressive part of it while you're going. And I wouldn't stop pushing myself, I just kept going. And God, just the feeling would be just such a miserable feeling. I can't even imagine explaining it to somebody. Somebody whose daughter who's been missing for so long, and then to just go out there, even a week and to be walking out in the desert ... And I mean, it's just horrible. Or, a day. I mean, to go through one day was just miserable. It was horrible.
I lost it. I lost my mind. It was gone. I couldn't do it.
- 10.20.2020 — Kole Gusé: She's Probably Dead
- 10.19.2020 — Melissa Gusé: Damaged Family
- 10.17.2020 — David Kaulk: We May Never See Her Again
- 10.16.2020 — Brad Bilderback: Somebody Knows Something
- 10.15.2020 — Proteger Su Voto
- 10.15.2020 — FBI Pittsburgh Remarks on QQAAZZ Indictment
- 10.15.2020 — Richard Eddy: Witness
- 10.14.2020 — Melissa Gusé: Your Mind Wanders
- 10.13.2020 — Chicago FBI Asks Public to Assist on Election Security
- 10.13.2020 — Zach Gusé: My Whole Body and Soul
- 10.07.2020 — In the Aftermath
- 10.06.2020 — FBI San Diego Describes Election Security Efforts
- 10.06.2020 — Safeguarding Your Vote: A Joint Message on Election Security
- 10.05.2020 — FBI San Francisco Statement on East Bay PPP Case
- 09.30.2020 — The Nevernight Connection
- 09.29.2020 — FBI Dallas Describes Role in Protecting Election Process
- 09.25.2020 — The Right to Vote
- 09.25.2020 — Voter Fraud
- 09.25.2020 — Election Laws