David Kaulk: We May Never See Her Again
On October 13, 2018, Karlie Gusé disappeared from Bishop, California. Family and friends continue to carry hope for her return and memories of their time together. The Mono County Sheriff’s Office and the FBI carry an investigation that has yet to solve the mystery of where Karlie is.
When Karlie first went missing, everybody was expecting to just see her. She would turn up. And the level of concern obviously grew over the weeks that progressed and especially when the searches didn't turn up anything. I think a lot of people are in some ways, it's the back of their mind now, not in the front of their mind and resigned to the fact that we may never see Karlie again.
Two years later there are moments when the, and I have kids who are daughters who are approaching high school age, and I just can only imagine what her family is going through. It would devastate me and so when I start thinking about it from that perspective, it's very hard. And I think about Karlie's parents, I see them around the community and we talk and they're being remarkably strong. So while I don't think about it every day, there are things that remind me of her and when I see her parents, that she's not forgotten.
- 01.15.2021 — FBI San Francisco Field Office Message on Protecting Communities
- 01.12.2021 — Vodcast: Wanted by the FBI - Hung Tien Pham
- 12.31.2020 — FBI Washington Field Office Warns the Public About Reshipping Scams
- 12.31.2020 — FBI Washington Field Office Warns the Public About Work From Home Scams
- 12.31.2020 — FBI Washington Field Office Warns Consumers About Gift Card Scams
- 12.22.2020 — Be Aware of Online Shopping Scams this Holiday Season
- 12.21.2020 — FBI Special Agent in Charge Craig Fair announces reward in San Francisco church arson
- 12.16.2020 — FBI Pittsburgh Highlights Teen Academy
- 12.16.2020 — Luis Quesada: Felices Fiestas
- 12.16.2020 — FBI El Paso Holiday Message
- 12.09.2020 — Seeking Information on Man Who Fired Rifle at Chicago Metra Stop
- 12.03.2020 — FBI Omaha Offers Strategies to Beat Shopping Scams
- 12.03.2020 — FBI Omaha Offers Strategies to Beat Social Media Scams
- 12.03.2020 — FBI Omaha Offers Strategies to Beat Charity Scams
- 11.18.2020 — Highlights from Director Wray's Remarks at World Economic Forum Annual Meeting on Cybersecurity
- 11.18.2020 — FBI San Diego Thanksgiving Message
- 11.13.2020 — Remarks by Sanjay Virmani About IRGC Covert Influence Campaign
- 11.10.2020 — FBI Tampa Veterans Day Message
- 11.02.2020 — FBI Buffalo and U.S. Attorney Remarks on Integrity and Security of Elections
- 10.23.2020 — Zach Gusé: I Wanted to Let the Light In