David Kaulk: We May Never See Her Again
On October 13, 2018, Karlie Gusé disappeared from Bishop, California. Family and friends continue to carry hope for her return and memories of their time together. The Mono County Sheriff’s Office and the FBI carry an investigation that has yet to solve the mystery of where Karlie is.
When Karlie first went missing, everybody was expecting to just see her. She would turn up. And the level of concern obviously grew over the weeks that progressed and especially when the searches didn't turn up anything. I think a lot of people are in some ways, it's the back of their mind now, not in the front of their mind and resigned to the fact that we may never see Karlie again.
Two years later there are moments when the, and I have kids who are daughters who are approaching high school age, and I just can only imagine what her family is going through. It would devastate me and so when I start thinking about it from that perspective, it's very hard. And I think about Karlie's parents, I see them around the community and we talk and they're being remarkably strong. So while I don't think about it every day, there are things that remind me of her and when I see her parents, that she's not forgotten.
- 10.20.2020 — Kole Gusé: She's Probably Dead
- 10.19.2020 — Melissa Gusé: Damaged Family
- 10.18.2020 — Zach Gusé: I Lost My Mind
- 10.16.2020 — Brad Bilderback: Somebody Knows Something
- 10.15.2020 — Proteger Su Voto
- 10.15.2020 — FBI Pittsburgh Remarks on QQAAZZ Indictment
- 10.15.2020 — Richard Eddy: Witness
- 10.14.2020 — Melissa Gusé: Your Mind Wanders
- 10.13.2020 — Chicago FBI Asks Public to Assist on Election Security
- 10.13.2020 — Zach Gusé: My Whole Body and Soul
- 10.07.2020 — In the Aftermath
- 10.06.2020 — FBI San Diego Describes Election Security Efforts
- 10.06.2020 — Safeguarding Your Vote: A Joint Message on Election Security
- 10.05.2020 — FBI San Francisco Statement on East Bay PPP Case
- 09.30.2020 — The Nevernight Connection
- 09.29.2020 — FBI Dallas Describes Role in Protecting Election Process
- 09.25.2020 — The Right to Vote
- 09.25.2020 — Voter Fraud
- 09.25.2020 — Election Laws