2018 Director’s Community Leadership Awards
Recipients of the 2018 Director’s Community Leadership Awards were honored during a ceremony at FBI Headquarters in Washington, D.C., on May 3, 2019.
Text slide: The Director’s Community Leadership Awards honor individuals and organizations for their efforts in combating crime, terrorism, drugs, and violence in America.
Text slide: The annual event was held May 3, 2019 at FBI Headquarters in Washington, D.C.
Text slide: FBI Director Christopher Wray recognized 57 individuals and organizations for their work in their communities.
Text slide: Honorees are nominated by leaders of the FBI’s 56 field offices and the Bureau’s Criminal Justice Information Services Division.
Text slide: The awards were formally created in 1990 to honor the work of community leaders supporting the FBI's mission.
FBI Director Christopher Wray: We believe that at the FBI, there's nothing more important than the work we do, the people we do the work for, and the people we do the work with. Thank you for helping us protect your communities. We’re proud to stand with partners and leaders like you. Thank you.
- 06.25.2019 — Forfeiture Laws Aid Recovery of Rescued Dogs
- 06.04.2019 — Wanted by the FBI: Eugene Palmer Added to Ten Most Wanted Fugitives List
- 06.04.2019 — My FBI Huntsville
- 05.29.2019 — Sextortion Targets Youth Online
- 05.24.2019 — FBI Hosts Wounded Warriors for First-Time Event
- 05.17.2019 — Wanted by the FBI: Charles Lee Hill
- 05.08.2019 — Wanted by the FBI: Arnoldo Jimenez Added to Ten Most Wanted Fugitives List
- 05.03.2019 — Dolly Parton Thanks FBI and Director's Community Leadership Award Recipients
- 04.30.2019 — Download the myFBI Dashboard App Today
- 04.29.2019 — FBI Plea for 9/11 Responders to Register for Health Benefits
- 04.24.2019 — Seeking Information in Indiana Double-Murder Investigation
- 04.15.2019 — Seeking Information: Feb. 14, 2019, Bank Robbery, Las Vegas
- 03.27.2019 — FBI Boston Seeking Witnesses in Jassy Correia Kidnapping Case
- 03.26.2019 — FBI and Partners Target Darknet Opioid Traffickers
- 03.20.2019 — FBI Marks 20 Years of Training at ‘Body Farm’
- 03.20.2019 — FBI Training at the ‘Body Farm’ (360º)
- 03.20.2019 — Training at Human Remains Recovery Course
- 03.13.2019 — Their Voices: Remembering 9/11
- 03.13.2019 — FBI Agents and Analysts Tour 9/11 Memorial & Museum