Brent Gillespie: Please Come Forward
On October 13, 2018, Karlie Gusé disappeared from Bishop, California. Family and friends continue to carry hope for her return and memories of their time together. The Mono County Sheriff’s Office and the FBI carry an investigation that has yet to solve the mystery of where Karlie is.
This is by far the biggest case that I've ever worked. I mean, I've been in law enforcement throughout the Valley. Started with Indio county. I worked Bishop PD and now with Mono going on 16 years. This is by far the biggest case that I've ever worked, and one of the most frustrating. Being involved in this case, I think for a small community, Bishop and White Mountain Estates, and everywhere around, hasn't necessarily seen a case to this magnitude. I think it's affected everybody, outside of the family, obviously in their own ways, but the public and community members in their self.
If anybody has any information that could help with this case we're asking that you guys come forward, contact the sheriff's department, the FBI, and let us know. It could be big or small. It could be something that you heard two years ago, when Karlie first went missing, or something that you heard a week ago, maybe as a rumor or in class or in school. Anything big or small please come forward. Everything helps whether we've already looked at it, and investigated it, or not. Please just come forward.
- 03.03.2021 — Seeking Information in Baltimore Armed Robbery, Shooting
- 02.26.2021 — Women's History Month: FBI Newark Special Agent Laura Allen
- 02.18.2021 — CJIS Noncriminal Rap Back Service
- 02.10.2021 — FBI Warns of Romance Scams
- 02.08.2021 — Daniel Alfin Memorial Service: Honor Guard Pays Tribute to Special Agent
- 01.27.2021 — FBI Pittsburgh Hosts Substance Abuse Discussion
- 01.26.2021 — Trailer: FBI Pittsburgh Hosts Substance Abuse Discussion
- 01.15.2021 — FBI San Francisco Field Office Message on Protecting Communities
- 01.12.2021 — Vodcast: Wanted by the FBI - Hung Tien Pham
- 12.31.2020 — FBI Washington Field Office Warns the Public About Reshipping Scams
- 12.31.2020 — FBI Washington Field Office Warns the Public About Work From Home Scams
- 12.31.2020 — FBI Washington Field Office Warns Consumers About Gift Card Scams
- 12.22.2020 — Be Aware of Online Shopping Scams this Holiday Season
- 12.21.2020 — FBI Special Agent in Charge Craig Fair announces reward in San Francisco church arson
- 12.16.2020 — FBI Pittsburgh Highlights Teen Academy
- 12.16.2020 — Luis Quesada: Felices Fiestas
- 12.16.2020 — FBI El Paso Holiday Message
- 12.09.2020 — Seeking Information on Man Who Fired Rifle at Chicago Metra Stop
- 12.03.2020 — FBI Omaha Offers Strategies to Beat Shopping Scams
- 12.03.2020 — FBI Omaha Offers Strategies to Beat Social Media Scams