Brent Gillespie: Please Come Forward
On October 13, 2018, Karlie Gusé disappeared from Bishop, California. Family and friends continue to carry hope for her return and memories of their time together. The Mono County Sheriff’s Office and the FBI carry an investigation that has yet to solve the mystery of where Karlie is.
This is by far the biggest case that I've ever worked. I mean, I've been in law enforcement throughout the Valley. Started with Indio county. I worked Bishop PD and now with Mono going on 16 years. This is by far the biggest case that I've ever worked, and one of the most frustrating. Being involved in this case, I think for a small community, Bishop and White Mountain Estates, and everywhere around, hasn't necessarily seen a case to this magnitude. I think it's affected everybody, outside of the family, obviously in their own ways, but the public and community members in their self.
If anybody has any information that could help with this case we're asking that you guys come forward, contact the sheriff's department, the FBI, and let us know. It could be big or small. It could be something that you heard two years ago, when Karlie first went missing, or something that you heard a week ago, maybe as a rumor or in class or in school. Anything big or small please come forward. Everything helps whether we've already looked at it, and investigated it, or not. Please just come forward.
- 11.18.2020 — Highlights from Director Wray's Remarks at World Economic Forum Annual Meeting on Cybersecurity
- 11.18.2020 — FBI San Diego Thanksgiving Message
- 11.13.2020 — Remarks by Sanjay Virmani About IRGC Covert Influence Campaign
- 11.10.2020 — FBI Tampa Veterans Day Message
- 11.02.2020 — FBI Buffalo and U.S. Attorney Remarks on Integrity and Security of Elections
- 10.23.2020 — Zach Gusé: I Wanted to Let the Light In
- 10.22.2020 — Branson Jernigan: It Seems Like People Have Been Forgetting About Her
- 10.21.2020 — Fresno’s Breaking the Chains Receives FBI Director’s Community Leadership Award
- 10.20.2020 — Kole Gusé: She's Probably Dead
- 10.19.2020 — Melissa Gusé: Damaged Family
- 10.18.2020 — Zach Gusé: I Lost My Mind
- 10.17.2020 — David Kaulk: We May Never See Her Again
- 10.16.2020 — Brad Bilderback: Somebody Knows Something
- 10.15.2020 — Proteger Su Voto
- 10.15.2020 — FBI Pittsburgh Remarks on QQAAZZ Indictment
- 10.15.2020 — Richard Eddy: Witness
- 10.14.2020 — Melissa Gusé: Your Mind Wanders
- 10.13.2020 — Chicago FBI Asks Public to Assist on Election Security
- 10.13.2020 — Zach Gusé: My Whole Body and Soul