FBI Jacksonville Appreciation Network Luncheon
Employees of the FBI Jacksonville Field Office were honored Wednesday, April 16, 2014, during the first annual FBI Appreciation Network (FAN) luncheon. The event was hosted by the FBI Citizens Academy Alumni Association Jacksonville Chapter, in partnership with the Society of Former Special Agents of the FBI and the Society of FBI Alumni.
(Star-Spangled Banner being sung)
Ellen Glasser, National President of the Society of Former Special Agents:
The Society of Former Special Agents of the FBI is really happy to come together with the Jacksonville FBI to show them our appreciation for all they do for our community. And so, for the first time we awarded a Special Agent of the Year, Support Employee of the Year, Task Force Officer of the Year and Humanitarian Service Award.
Typically, FBI employees don’t get public recognition. They do their work quietly without fanfare, and they don’t get that public nod. And so, we were really happy to be part of giving them kind of a public nod because we do know how hard they work, and we really appreciate it.
- 03.21.2017 — FBI Careers: Coolest Stories
- 03.10.2017 — Wanted by the FBI: Seeking Public Tips on Top Ten Fugitive Eduardo Ravelo
- 02.22.2017 — Voice of Unknown Subject in Indiana Double-Murder Investigation
- 02.21.2017 — Flag-Raising Honors Fallen Agent Edwin R. Woodriffe
- 02.13.2017 — Victim of Romance Scam Tells Her Story
- 02.13.2017 — Special Agent Christine Beining Describes Romance Scams
- 02.07.2017 — Facebook Live Broadcast: Women Special Agents
- 02.06.2017 — FBI Sacramento Missing Person Elijah Moore Surveillance Footage
- 02.06.2017 — FBI Wanted App Promo Video
- 01.30.2017 — Houston FBI Prepares for 2017 Super Bowl
- 01.13.2017 — E-Check Tutorial: Unlock User
- 01.13.2017 — E-Check Tutorial: Submit a Search
- 01.13.2017 — E-Check Tutorial: Retrieve Status
- 01.13.2017 — E-Check Tutorial: Reset Password
- 01.13.2017 — E-Check Tutorial: Export to Excel
- 01.13.2017 — E-Check Tutorial: Change Password
- 01.13.2017 — E-Check Tutorial: Add User
- 01.13.2017 — Debt Collection Fraud Call Recording
- 01.05.2017 — 2016 Biometric Identification Award
- 01.04.2017 — Interested in Becoming a Special Agent?