Department of Justice/FBI Privacy Impact Assessments (PIAs)
The below Privacy Impact Assessments (PIAs) are documents that analyze the handling of personally identifiable information (PII) in an electronic system to ensure compliance with applicable legal, regulatory, and policy requirements regarding privacy. The PIA is used to determine the risks and effects of collecting, maintaining, and disseminating PII in electronic information systems and to examine the evaluate protections and alternative processes for handling PII to mitigate potential privacy risks.
- Fingerprint Identification Records System (FIRS) Integrated Automated Fingerprint Identification System (IAFIS) Outsourcing for Noncriminal Justice Purposes – Channeling
- Integrated Automated Fingerprint Identification System/Next Generation Identification Biometric Interoperability
- Integrated Automated Fingerprint Identification System /Next Generation Identification Repository for Individuals of Special Concern
- Next Generation Identification – Retention and Searching of Noncriminal Justice Fingerprint Submissions
- Philadelphia/Camden High Intensity Drug Trafficking Area (P/C HIDTA) Computerized Search Request System
Results: 0 Items