The CJIS Division’s 2020 Year in Review highlights how we provide our law enforcement partners with the best tools possible.
During fiscal year 2020, the division:
- Enacted remote work and meetings;
- Managed an unprecedented number of background checks for firearm transactions;
- Experienced increased participation in our National Use-of-Force Data Collection;
- Launched the National Iris Service; and
- Established the Law Enforcement Engagement Unit, which promotes effective relationships with law enforcement partners.
Read more in the full report.