The FBI Is Hiring Qualified Candidates for the FBI Special Agent Position
|FBI San Juan August 30, 2011|
SAN JUAN, PR—The FBI is currently seeking qualified candidates for the FBI Special Agent position and interested individuals may apply through September 23, 2011. Candidates should apply for this position online at www.fbijobs.gov.
Below are of some of the minimum qualification requirements:
- Must be a U.S. citizen.
- Between 23 to 36 years old.
- Must speak, read, and write English fluently.
- Must possess a four-year university or college degree.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license.
- Available for assignment anywhere in the U.S.
- Pass an FBI background investigation.
- Pass a polygraph examination.
- Pass a medical examination and a physical fitness test.
- May not have a criminal record.
- Only candidates who have passed all phases of the application process will be scheduled for a New Agent Class at the FBI Academy in Quantico, Virginia. While at the FBI Academy, candidates will receive an annual salary of $57,362.00.
The FBI is currently recruiting candidates with one or more of the following skills:
- Accounting—Must have a CPA license
- Computer Science
- Foreign Language Proficiency
- Law degree
- Law Enforcement Officers
- Military Experience
- Physical Sciences (physics, chemistry, biology, etc.)
- Diversified Experience—possess a BS or BA degree plus three years of full-time work experience, or an advanced degree with two years of full-time work experience.
For additional information regarding the FBI Agent position, please contact the San Juan Field Office Applicant Coordinator, John A. Morales at (787) 754-6000.