The FBI is seeking to identify potential victims of Dr. Shouping Li, vice chief of staff for Humboldt County General Hospital in Winnemucca, Nevada, who pleaded guilty to illegally prescribing the opioid pain medications oxycodone and hydrocodone to patients outside the usual course of his professional practice and without a legitimate medical purpose.
If you were a patient of Dr. Li between August 2015 and February 2018 and believe you may have been affected by his alleged crimes, please complete this brief questionnaire. If you have questions or need to speak with someone regarding this issue, please e-mail DrLiwinnemuccavictim@fbi.gov.
The FBI is legally mandated to identify victims of federal crimes that it investigates and provide these victims with information, assistance services, and resources.
- Family Support Center (Winnemucca): 775-623-1888
- Vitality Silver Sage (Winnemucca) 775-304-0985
- Alanon/Alateen: 775-348-7103
- Alcoholics Anonymous: 775-355-1151
- Narcotics Anonymous: 775-322-4811
- Substance Abuse Hotline (Nevada): 1-800-450-9530
- Text “Answer” to 839863