The FBI is asking for the public’s assistance to identify potential victims of a suspected serial sexual predator who would hire or befriend teens to assist with household and yard chores along with help care for his animals. Robert Dean Caesar, a 56-year-old U.S. citizen, is currently in federal custody and has been charged with production, receipt, and possession of child pornography in the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania. Caesar has previously lived in the following locations: Oxford, Philadelphia, Norristown, Cranberry Township, and Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania; Richland, New York; and Silverthorne, Colorado.
If you have reason to believe you or your child may be a victim, please email ReportRDC@fbi.gov. Your response is voluntary but would be useful in the federal investigation and to identify you as a potential victim. Based on the response provided, you may be contacted by the FBI and asked to provide additional information.
The FBI is legally mandated to identify victims of federal crimes that it investigates and provide these victims with information, assistance services, and resources.
Related Press Release
Seeking Information Poster
- FBI Help for Victims of Crime Brochure
- Caring for Kids: What Parents Need to Know About Sexual Abuse
- Adult Survivors of Childhood Sexual Abuse
- Suicide Prevention Lifeline
- American Psychological Association Resources on Sexual Abuse
- Rape, Abuse, & Incest National Network (RAINN)
- National Center for Victims of Crime