The FBI is seeking to identify victims who were persuaded or coerced into a sexual act by a member of the clergy in the North Texas region between 1985 and the present. If you believe you are a victim, please complete the below confidential online questionnaire.
Your responses are voluntary. Based on the responses provided, you may be contacted by the FBI and asked to provide additional information.
The FBI is legally mandated to identify victims of federal crimes that it investigates and provide these victims with information, assistance services, and resources.
Note: If you are not a victim but have information to share related to this investigation, you may call 1-800-CALL-FBI or submit a tip online at tips.fbi.gov.
Related Press Release:
- FBI Help for Victims of Crime Brochure
- Caring for Kids: What Parents Need to Know About Sexual Abuse
- Adult Survivors of Childhood Sexual Abuse
- Suicide Prevention Lifeline
- American Psychological Association Resources on Sexual Abuse
- Rape, Abuse, & Incest National Network (RAINN)
- National Center for Victims of Crime