How to Change Your Contact Information or Notification Preference
- Use the Notification Preference Form (English) | Formulario de Preferencia de Notificación (Español)
- E-mail the CPVA program: CPVA@ic.fbi.gov
Office for Victims of Crime (OVC)
OVC is a federal office that provides funding to support victim assistance and compensation programs. OVC’s website provides victims with information, resources, and a directory of crime victim services.
- Contact: Call 1-800-851-3420 or visit www.ovc.gov.
National Center for Victims of Crime (NCVC)
NCVC works with local, state, and federal partners to provide direct support and resources to victims of crime and advocates for laws and public policies that secure rights, resources, and protections for crime victims.
- Contact: Call 1-800-394-2255 or visit www.ncvc.org.
Child Help USA Hotline
This 24-hour hotline is dedicated to the prevention of child abuse. It offers crisis intervention, information, literature, and referrals to local emergency, social service, and support resources.
- Contact: Call 1-800-4-A-CHILD (422-2253) or visit www.childhelpusa.org.
National Crime Victim Bar Association
The National Crime Victim Bar Association provides information regarding filing civil lawsuits against a perpetrator or other responsible party and help locating attorneys specializing in victim-related litigation.
- Contact: Call (202) 467-8753 or visit www.victimbar.org.
- National Center for Missing and Exploited Children (NCMEC)
- Reporting Crimes Against Children: Use the NCMEC Cyber TipLine.
- Executive Office for the United States Attorneys (EOUSA)
- Find the U.S. Attorney’s Office Victim Witness Coordinator in your area.