FBI Portland Officially Launches Twitter Account with a Contest
|FBI Portland April 10, 2013|
The FBI’s Portland Division is celebrating the official launch of its Twitter feed—@FBIPortland—with a contest. The contest, which starts on Monday, April 15, 2013, will run for five days. One winner will receive an FBI Portland challenge coin.
- Once a day, beginning Monday, April 15, @FBIPortland will post one Tweet that includes the hashtag #FBIPortlandContest. This will be the clue for the day. You will need the answer for each clue to win.
- After @FBIPortland posts the fifth Tweet on Friday, April 19, you may submit—in one Tweet—your answers to each of the questions.
- Your Tweet should be formatted as an @reply to us and include the hashtag #FBIPortlandContest.
- For example: @FBIPortland #FBIPortlandContest 1-Answer 2-Answer 3-Answer 4-Answer 5-Answer
- If you have the correct answers, your Tweet will not be longer than 140 characters.
- The answer to each question can be found on the FBI’s website, www.fbi.gov.
- Only one entry per person is permitted.
- The first person to correctly reply on Friday, April 19, will be the winner.
The FBI has, for some time, used @FBIPressOffice, a national Twitter account. Since late 2012, the Portland Division has been Tweeting from this regional feed and building a following.