FBI Identifies Dapper Bandit as Dana Connor, Wanted for 10 New York City Bank Jobs
|FBI New York December 29, 2011|
Today, the FBI is asking for the public’s assistance in locating Dana Connor, dubbed the Dapper Bandit. Connor is wanted in connection with 10 New York area bank robberies beginning in September of this year.
Connor is 52 years old, 5’7’’ tall, 210 pounds, has brown eyes, and black hair. Connor has a “Moe Love” tattoo on his chest, sometimes is referred to as Maurice, and may be living in Virginia and traveling to New York to rob banks.
A significant reward is available for a tip that breaks the case. Anyone with information is asked to call the FBI immediately at 212-384-1000. As always, tipsters may remain anonymous.
Other banks Connor has robbed:
- Capital One Bank located at 57 West 57th Street on September 21 2011
- Capital One Bank located at 277 Broadway on October 6, 2011
- Capital One Bank located at 2200 East 42nd Street on October 7, 2011
- Metropolitan Bank located at 99 Park Avenue on October 11, 2011
- Sterling National Bank located at 622 3rd Avenue on October 20, 2011
- Capital One Bank located at 1166 6th Avenue on October 28, 2011
- HSBC Bank located at 2 Park Avenue on November 8, 2011
- HSBC Bank located at 1185 6th Avenue on November 29, 2011
- Emigrant Savings Bank located at 110 Church Street on December 16, 2011
- Citibank located at 1 Park Place on December 27, 2011