BOLO - Top Ten Fugitive Added
Be On The Lookout
For a New Top Ten Fugitive
|If you have any information on Jason
Derek Brown, please contact us immediately.
If you have any information on Jason Derek Brown, please contact us immediately.
He allegedly shot and killed an armored car guard leaving a Phoenix movie theater three years ago, took about $56,000 in cash, and then sped away on a mountain bike. He hasn’t been seen since.
Now Jason Derek Brown is the latest addition to our “Ten Most Wanted Fugitives” list.
Brown shot the guard at least five times in the head at close range with a barrage of bullets. The man—a young father—died at the scene. Brown was later charged with first-degree murder, armed robbery, and unlawful flight to avoid prosecution. We’re offering a reward of up to $100,000 for information leading directly to his capture.
More details about this fugitive:
- Brown is 5’10”, 170 to 180 pounds, and about 38 years old.
- He also goes by the names Derek Brown, Greg Johnson, Harline Johnson, and Greg Harline Johnson.
- He was born in California and also has ties to Arizona and Utah.
- He could be overseas: he has traveled to France and Mexico, speaks fluent French, and has a master’s degree in International Business.
- Brown apparently likes to be the center of attention…and that includes showing off his collection of high-priced vehicles, boats, and other items at nightclubs he likes to frequent.
- He is also an avid golfer, snowboarder, skier, and dirt biker.
If you have ANY information about Brown or where he might be, please contact us immediately by calling your local field office, by submitting , or by calling your nearest U.S. embassy if you are overseas.
Please take no action against Brown yourself: he is considered armed and extremely dangerous.
Brown is the 489th person to be placed on the “Ten Most Wanted Fugitives” list, which we launched in 1950. Since then, 458 fugitives have been apprehended or located, 150 of them as a result of citizen cooperation.
Besides the “Top Ten” list, we have other categories of wanted lists, such as:
You can also search for fugitives by region through our local field offices.
To help find more federal fugitives, please visit the following websites: