Art enthusiasts, collectors, sellers, and law enforcement can now search the FBI's National Stolen Art File as an app. Law enforcement agencies around the world submit stolen art and cultural property to the National Stolen Art File. The app puts that information on your device for easy searching and saving.
While the app was primarily created with law enforcement and art-industry partners in mind, anyone can use it to verify that art or antiquities they own or are looking to buy aren't actually stolen property.
- Search and filter stolen art by location, description, type of art, and more.
- Display the information most relevant to you.
- Save pieces of art to a favorites page and easily access them later.
- Share stolen art entries via text, email, or social media.
- Submit tips to the FBI directly from the app.