FBI Minneapolis Seeks Information on Serial Bank Robber Dubbed 'Fedora-Nose Bandit'
|FBI Minneapolis November 06, 2012|
Since March 26, 2012, there have been six related bank robberies. In all six incidents, the subject used similar mannerisms; displayed a pistol in his right hand; and wore a fake nose, fake facial hair and appeared to have worn tan makeup. Moreover, the robber frequently wears a gray, black, or tan fedora-style hat; tan derby-style hat; and/or a baseball cap. The robber frequently dresses in business suits with French cuffs and cufflinks. For the most recent robberies, the robber dressed less formal. The robber is armed with a black/silver pistol. The robber, who is pictured at the end of this release, is further described as follows:
Black male, light complexion, 6’0” to 6’2” tall, medium build, approximately 200 lbs., approximately 45 to 55 years old.
The vehicles believed to be used by the robber include a red Ford Mustang convertible with a light or tan top, five spoke rims and with the word “Mustang” on the bumper. Another possible car utilized by the robber is a light-colored, two-door, mid 1990s Ford or Buick with possible primer paint on the passenger side door.
- March 26, 2012:Wells Fargo Bank, Rainbow Foods, 16401 Co. Rd. 30, Maple Grove, Minnesota
- April, 13, 2012: U.S. Bank, Byerly’s Grocery Store, 3777 Park Center Blvd., St. Louis Park, Minnesota
- April 27, 2012: Guaranty Bank, Rainbow Foods, 10200 6th Ave. N. Plymouth MN.
- July 20, 2012: TCF Bank, Cub Foods 256 57th Ave. NE, Fridley, Minnesota
- August 3, 2012: Guarantee Bank, Rainbow Foods, 1540 New Brighton, Blvd. Minneapolis, Minnesota
- August 15, 2012: U.S. Bank, Byerly’s Grocery Store, 3777 Park Center Blvd., St. Louis Park, Minnesota