Seeking Information from Investors in Royal Bengal Logistics, Inc.
The FBI’s Miami Division and the United States Department of Transportation, Office of Inspector General, are seeking information from anyone who invested in Royal Bengal Logistics, Inc. (“Royal Bengal”).
If you invested in Royal Bengal, please complete the questionnaire in your language of choice (see text box).
- Seeking Information Questionnaire (English)
- Seeking Information Questionnaire (Haitian Creole)
- Seeking Information Questionnaire (French)
Tips to Protect Yourself
The FBI requests victims report these types of fraudulent or suspicious activities to the FBI Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) at www.ic3.gov.
- 988 Suicide and Crisis Lifeline
- Lifeline Crisis Counseling Hotline: 1-800-237-8255
- IRS Tax Advocate
- Investment Fraud Checklist
- Rights of Federal Crime Victims—FBI
- Victim Connect Resource Center—Confidential referrals
- Financial Crime Resource Center—The National Center for Victims of Crime