As part of the FBI’s continuing commitment to attract highly skilled and diverse talent, the FBI Seattle Division will host a targeted recruiting event on September 26, 2019, in Seattle, Washington. The event is part of the FBI’s Diversity Agent Recruitment (DAR) Program, an initiative aimed at reaching applicants with a variety of backgrounds to diversify the FBI special agent force. Those interested in attending must register at fbijobs.gov.
You can report suspicious activities and crime by contacting your local FBI office 24 hours a day, seven days a week. You can also submit a tip electronically at tips.fbi.gov.
1110 3rd Avenue
Seattle, WA 98101-2904
County covered: King
Special Agent in Charge
Assistant Special Agents in Charge
- Jodi Cohen
- Michael Glasheen
- Howard P. Yager
Along with our main office in Seattle, we have nine satellite offices, known as resident agencies, in the area.
- Counties covered: Island, San Juan, Skagit, and Whatcom
- County covered: Snohomish
- Counties covered: Grays Harbor, Lewis, Mason, Pacific, and Thurston
- Counties covered: Clallam, Jefferson, and Kitsap
- Counties covered: Adams, Ferry, Grant, Lincoln, Okanogan, Pend Oreille, Spokane, Stevens, and Whitman
- County covered: Pierce
- Counties covered: Asotin, Benton, Columbia, Franklin, Garfield, and Walla Walla
- Counties covered: Clark, Cowlitz, Skamania, and Wahkiakum
- Counties covered: Chelan, Douglas, Kittitas, Klickitat, and Yakima