San Diego FBI Seeking Assistance to Identify Mission Valley Area Credit Union Robber
The San Diego FBI’s Violent Crimes Task Force and the San Diego Police Department are seeking the public’s assistance to identify the individual believed to be responsible for the robbery of a credit union in the Mission Valley area.
On Friday, January 14, 2022, at approximately 10:24 a.m., an unknown male entered the San Diego County Credit Union, located at 2245 Fenton Parkway, San Diego, California, and presented a note to the victim teller demanding money. The robber received a sum of cash and fled on foot.
Description of Robber:
- Sex: Male
- Race: White or Hispanic
- Hair: Brown
- Age: Late 20s to early 30s
- Height: Approximately 5’11”
- Build: Slender
- Clothing: Black jacket, black hat, black neck gaiter over face, and wearing a black Nike backpack with a white swoosh.
If you have information regarding this robber, please contact:
- San Diego FBI: 1-800-CALL-FBI; or tips.fbi.gov
- San Diego Crime Stoppers: (888) 580-8477; or sdcrimestoppers.org