San Diego FBI Seeking Assistance to Identify Kearny Mesa Bank Robber
The San Diego FBI’s Violent Crimes Task Force and the San Diego Police Department are seeking the public’s assistance to identify the individual believed to be responsible for a bank robbery in the Kearny Mesa area.
On Tuesday, January 18, 2022, at approximately 3:00 p.m., an unknown male entered the Chase Bank located at 5303 Ruffin Road, San Diego, California, and made a verbal demand to the victim teller. The robber received a sum of cash and fled the bank on foot.
Description of Robber:
- Sex: Male
- Race: Black, light complexion
- Hair: Short, dark hair or bald
- Eyes: Brown
- Height: Approximately 5’6” to 5’7”
- Build: Thin
- Clothing: Green camouflage jacket, pants, and hat, and wearing a face covering.
If you have information regarding this robber, please contact:
- San Diego FBI: 1-800-CALL-FBI; or tips.fbi.gov
- San Diego Crime Stoppers: (888) 580-8477; or sdcrimestoppers.org