FBI Requests Public Assistance to Identify Hooded Bank Robber
The Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) and the San Diego Violent Crimes Task Force are seeking the public’s assistance to identify the individual responsible for a bank robbery in San Diego, California.
On October 2, 2019, a man robbed the U.S. Bank, located at 665 Saturn Boulevard, San Diego, California. This bank branch is located inside a grocery store. Wearing a hooded sweatshirt over his head and mirrored sunglasses, the robber approached a bank teller and made a verbal demand for money. During this demand, the robber stated that he had a gun. As a result, the teller complied and provide the man with cash.
Witnesses have described the robber as follows:
- Sex: Male
- Race: White (possibly Middle Eastern)
- Age: Late 20s to early 30s
- Height: 5’9” to 5’10”
- Weight/Build: ~180 pounds / Medium
- Clothing: Gray and Blue “Padres” hooded sweatshirt; dark pants, aviator style sunglasses
- Weapon: Threatened during the robbery.