FBI Requesting Tips on Masked Bank Robber
SAN DIEGO—The Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) Violent Crimes Task Force is seeking the public’s assistance to identify the individual responsible for a bank robbery in San Diego, California.
On March 10, 2020, at approximately 12:16 p.m., a masked individual carrying a baseball bat entered the Union Bank located at 344 Laurel Street, San Diego, California 92101. The robber approached a teller and made a verbal demand for money. During the course of the robbery, the man was holding an aluminum baseball bat. The teller complied with the robber’s demand by providing cash from the teller drawer. The robber fled the bank with the money.
The robber wore a white mask, blue colored long-sleeved shirt, black pants, tennis shoes, and gloves. The robber was described as a black male, approximately 20 to 30 years old, 5’11” to 6’1” tall with a slim build.
Witnesses have described the robber as follows:
- Sex: Male
- Race: Black
- Age: 20 to 30 years old
- Height: 5’11 to 6’1” tall
- Build: Slim
- Clothing: Blue colored long-sleeved shirt, black pants, tennis shoes, gloves
- Other: Theater style, white mask
- Weapon: Aluminum baseball bat
Anyone with information regarding this robber, please contact:
- San Diego FBI at 858-320-1800; https://tips.fbi.gov/
- San Diego Crime Stoppers at (888) 580-8477; www.sdcrimestoppers.org.