FBI and San Diego Sheriff's Office Seeking Tips
Alpine Bank Robber Uses Demand Note
SAN DIEGO—The Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) and the San Diego Sheriff’s Department are seeking the public’s assistance to identify the individual responsible for a bank robbery in Alpine, California.
On June 4, 2019, at approximately 4:00 p.m., a lone Hispanic male entered the U.S. Bank, 2955 Alpine Boulevard, Alpine, California, which is located inside an Albertson’s grocery store. The man approached one bank teller and presented a demand note. After receiving a sum of cash from the teller, the robber fled on foot.
Surveillance cameras inside the bank captured photographs of the individual wanted for this robbery. In the surveillance photographs, the robber can be seen wearing a black shirt, black “LA” hat, and blue jeans.
Witnesses have described the robber as follows:
- Sex: Male
- Race: Hispanic
- Age: Late 20s to early 30s
- Build/Weight: Medium
- Height: Approximately 5’5”
- Hair: Black
- Clothing: Black shirt, black “LA” hat, and blue jeans
- Weapon: None seen or threatened during the robbery
Anyone with information regarding this robber, please contact:
- San Diego FBI at 858-320-1800; https://tips.fbi.gov/
- San Diego Crime Stoppers at (888) 580-8477; www.sdcrimestoppers.org.