FBI and San Diego Police Department Seek Assistance to Identify Bank Robber
The FBI Violent Crimes Task Force and San Diego Police Department are seeking the public’s assistance to identify the individual responsible for a bank robbery in the San Diego area.
On June 5, 2017, at approximately 11:01 a.m., a lone male walked into the Union Bank located at 6010 El Cajon Blvd., San Diego, CA, and passed a note to the teller. The note demanded money and indicated the robber had a gun. The teller complied with the robber’s demands. After receiving money, the individual fled from the bank on foot.
The robber is described as a black male with braided hair, standing approximately 6'0” and a stocky build. The robber was wearing a tan jacket and a plaid shirt.
- DATE/TIME: June, 5, 2017; approximately 11:01 a.m
- EVENT: Robbery
- BANK: Union Bank
- LOCATION: 6010 El Cajon Blvd. San Diego, CA
Witnesses have described the robber as follows:
- Sex: Male
- Race: Black
- Height: 6'0" tall
- Build: Stocky
- Hair: Black, Braided
- Clothing: Tan jacket over plaid shirt
If you have information regarding this individual, please contact:
- FBI Violent Crimes Task Force—(858) 320-1800;
- San Diego Police Department—Robbery—(619) 531-2299;
- Crime Stoppers’ Tip Line—(888) 580-8477 www.sdcrimestoppers.org.