FBI Releases Seeking Information Posters to Assist Partner Agencies in Investigations
The FBI’s Portland Field Office is assisting partner agencies by asking for the public’s help in identifying the individuals who participated in two sets of criminal activity or may have been a witness to criminal activity the night of May 29 into the morning of May 30.
The first poster shows individuals who are believed to be near or inside the Multnomah County Justice Center on May 29, 2020. The Justice Center is located at 1120 SW 3rd Ave, Portland, Oregon 97204.
At approximately 11:00 p.m. on that evening, several people broke windows near the northwest corner of the Justice Center where the Corrections Records Office is located. It is then believed that approximately 30 people entered the secured office space through the broken windows. Three Multnomah County employees were in the office at the time and fled to safety as the windows were being broken.
Some of those who entered the space damaged computer equipment and office furniture, damaged interior windows, and started fires inside the office. The Justice Center building is shared by Multnomah County and the Portland Police Bureau. Multnomah County houses several hundred adults-in-custody in this facility. Portland Police Bureau’s Central Precinct is also located in this building.
The second poster shows an individual who was near the Chase Bank branch located at 811 SW 6th Avenue, Portland, Oregon, on May 30, 2020, shortly before 1 a.m. on May 30th. At about that time, an unknown person or people broke windows on the east side of the bank. Soon thereafter, a person or people intentionally started a fire at the bank.
If you have any information concerning these individuals or this incident, please contact the FBI’s Toll-Free Tipline at 1-800-CALL-FBI (1-800-225-5324), call the FBI in Portland at (503) 224-4181 or submit a tip online at tips.fbi.gov.
- 06.21.2022 — Indiana Man Sentenced to 10 Years in Federal Prison for Possessing Unregistered Destructive Devices During Portland Protests
- 09.01.2021 — Portland Man Sentenced to Federal Prison for Arson During Protest at Multnomah County Justice Center
- 06.10.2021 — Beaverton Man Sentenced for Laser Assault on Federal Officer During Portland Protest
- 06.01.2021 — Indianapolis Man Faces Federal Charges for Violent Conduct During Portland Riots
- 10.26.2020 — Hillsboro Oregon Resident Charged with Assaulting a Deputized Portland Police Officer
- 10.23.2020 — Astoria Man Accused of Civil Disorder for Throwing a Large Cylindrical Firework at Police
- 10.21.2020 — Portland Man Accused of Civil Disorder
- 10.21.2020 — Minneapolis Resident Accused of Engaging in Multiple Acts of Vandalism and Violence Including Throwing Rocks at Police During Civil Disorder in Portland
- 10.20.2020 — Portland Man Accused of Illegal Possession of Body Armor
- 10.09.2020 — Portland Resident Accused of Civil Disorder
- 09.28.2020 — Oregon Resident Accused of Interfering with Police Making Arrests During Civil Disorder in Portland
- 09.25.2020 — United States Attorney Statement Regarding Ongoing Violence in Portland
- 09.25.2020 — Vermont Man Accused of Repeatedly Assaulting Police Officers During Civil Disorder in Portland
- 09.24.2020 — Over 300 People Facing Federal Charges for Crimes Committed During Nationwide Demonstrations
- 09.16.2020 — Portland Man Charged in June 26, 2020 Arson at Portland Police Bureau North Precinct
- 09.09.2020 — Portland Resident Charged with Civil Disorder After Punching Local Police Officer
- 09.08.2020 — Three Portlanders Charged with Civil Disorder After Assaulting Local Police Officers
- 09.04.2020 — Portland Man Charged with Civil Disorder After Assaulting Police Officers with Bear Spray
- 09.03.2020 — Washington State Man Charged with Civil Disorder After Assaulting Portland Police Officer
- 09.03.2020 — Portland Man Charged with Civil Disorder After Targeting Police Officers with High-Powered Laser
- 09.02.2020 — Portland Woman Charged with Civil Disorder After Throwing Helmet at Police Officer
- 09.02.2020 — Seattle Man Arrested for Making Bomb Threat to Portland Police Precinct
- 09.02.2020 — Seattle Man Charged with Civil Disorder After Shooting Portland Firefighter with Ball Bearing
- 09.02.2020 — Portland Man Charged with Repeatedly Assaulting Federal Officers with Vehicle
- 08.27.2020 — Seventy-Four People Facing Federal Charges for Crimes Committed During Portland Demonstrations
- 08.26.2020 — FBI Portland Issues Statement on Unrest and Requests Public Tips
- 08.21.2020 — FBI Portland Statement on Reported Threats to Federal Building
- 08.21.2020 — FBI Portland is Seeking Information on Individuals Inciting Violence During First Amendment-Protected Peaceful Demonstrations
- 08.03.2020 — Portland Man Charged with Assaulting Deputy U.S. Marshal with Explosive Device During Courthouse Protest
- 07.28.2020 — Portland Man Charged in May 29, 2020 Arson at Justice Center
- 07.24.2020 — FBI Portland Statement on Portland Violence
- 07.07.2020 — Seven Arrested, Facing Federal Charges After Weekend Riots at Hatfield Federal Courthouse