FBI and Eugene Police Search for Female Bank Robber
The FBI is featuring the October 21, 2019, robbery at the Oregon Community Credit Union in Eugene on its Unknown Bank Robbers webpage in an effort to generate more tips to help identify the woman responsible. The FBI and the Eugene Police Department are working this case jointly.
At about 4:40 p.m. on that Monday afternoon, the woman walked into the branch, located at 2880 Chad Drive in Eugene, and demanded cash. Once she received an undisclosed amount of cash, she exited the bank and may have left the area in a silver pick-up truck, possibly a later-model Dodge 1500, double-cab.
- Race: White
- Age: Mid 30’s
- Height: Approximately 5’6”
- Build: Heavy with a round face and cleft chin
- Hair: Possibly bleach blonde
- Other: Pierced ears and may wear glasses
- Clothing: Black or dark gray v-neck long-sleeved shirt or sweater with three buttons at the top; black pants with light-colored flowers or circles; dark black and tan shoes; black purse with silver handles; dark gray or green beanie hat; and sunglasses with purple lenses.
The FBI’s unknown bank robber poster can be seen at https://bankrobbers.fbi.gov/robbers-container/2019-11-14.8556290648. Anyone with information is asked to submit a tip to Eugene Police Department at (541) 682-5111. You can also report information to https://tips.fbi.gov or call the nearest FBI office. In Eugene, the FBI can be reached at (541) 343-5222.