You can report suspicious activities and crime by contacting your local FBI office 24 hours a day, seven days a week. You can also submit a tip electronically at tips.fbi.gov.
The Portland Division has been open since the earliest years of the FBI. In August 1920, it was named one of nine divisional headquarters, and its special agent in charge, F.A. Watt, was placed in administrative charge of a number of other field offices in the Northwest. Except for…
9109 NE Cascades Parkway
Portland, OR 97220
Counties covered: Clackamas, Clatsop, Columbia, Hood River, Multnomah, and Washington
Special Agent in Charge
Assistant Special Agents in Charge
- Michael D. Heiler
- Larry D. Karl, Jr.
- Douglas A. Olson (Acting)
Along with our main office in Portland, we have five satellite offices, known as resident agencies, in the area.
- Counties and territory covered: Crook, Deschutes, Grant, Harney, Jefferson, Wheeler, Klamath, Lake, and Wasco County (southern portion) and the Warm Springs and Burns-Paiute Indian Reservations
- Counties covered: Benton, Coos, Douglas, and Lane
- Counties covered: Curry, Jackson, and Josephine
- Counties and territory covered: Baker, Gilliam, Malheur, Morrow, Sherman, Umatilla, Union, and Wallowa and the Ft. McDermott and Umatilla Indian Reservations
- Counties covered: Lincoln, Linn, Marion, Polk, Tillamook, and Yamhill