The FBI’s Youth Academy program helps high school juniors and seniors explore the world of law enforcement, build leadership skills, and become positive role models in our shared community. The Portland Division is now accepting applications for the July 2018 overnight Youth Academy to be held in Salem, Oregon.
You can report suspicious activities and crime by contacting your local FBI office 24 hours a day, seven days a week. You can also submit a tip electronically at tips.fbi.gov.
9109 NE Cascades Parkway
Portland, OR 97220
Counties covered: Clackamas, Clatsop, Columbia, Hood River, Multnomah, and Washington
Special Agent in Charge
Assistant Special Agents in Charge
- George Chamberlin
- Steve A. Goldman
- Steven G. Palmer
Along with our main office in Portland, we have five satellite offices, known as resident agencies, in the area.
- Counties and territory covered: Crook, Deschutes, Grant, Harney, Jefferson, Wheeler, Klamath, Lake, and Wasco County (southern portion) and the Warm Springs and Burns-Paiute Indian Reservations
- Counties covered: Benton, Coos, Douglas, and Lane
- Counties covered: Curry, Jackson, and Josephine
- Counties and territory covered: Baker, Gilliam, Malheur, Morrow, Sherman, Umatilla, Union, and Wallowa and the Ft. McDermott and Umatilla Indian Reservations
- Counties covered: Lincoln, Linn, Marion, Polk, Tillamook, and Yamhill