#UnexpectedAgent Recruiting Event
The Portland Joint Terrorism Task Force includes a variety of law enforcement officers, including FBI special agents and state and local investigators; bomb technicians and weapons of mass destruction (WMD) experts; airport liaisons charged with investigating threats aboard aircraft; and specialists with extensive training in international and domestic terrorism matters. These law enforcement officers are backed by a cadre of analysts, language specialists, legal experts, and other professional staff with significant training and years of experience. The Portland JTTF’s role is to assess, address, and mitigate any given threat against the people of Oregon appropriately.
You can report suspicious activities and crime by contacting your local FBI office 24 hours a day, seven days a week. You can also submit a tip electronically at tips.fbi.gov.
9109 NE Cascades Parkway
Portland, OR 97220
Counties covered: Clackamas, Clatsop, Columbia, Hood River, Multnomah, and Washington
Special Agent in Charge
Assistant Special Agents in Charge
- George Chamberlin
- Steve A. Goldman
- Steven G. Palmer
Along with our main office in Portland, we have five satellite offices, known as resident agencies, in the area.
- Counties and territory covered: Crook, Deschutes, Grant, Harney, Jefferson, Wheeler, Klamath, Lake, and Wasco County (southern portion) and the Warm Springs and Burns-Paiute Indian Reservations
- Counties covered: Benton, Coos, Douglas, and Lane
- Counties covered: Curry, Jackson, and Josephine
- Counties and territory covered: Baker, Gilliam, Malheur, Morrow, Sherman, Umatilla, Union, and Wallowa and the Ft. McDermott and Umatilla Indian Reservations
- Counties covered: Lincoln, Linn, Marion, Polk, Tillamook, and Yamhill