Now is the time to make a change if you want to be the change in your community! Join FBI Portland for our monthly "Ask an Agent: Ready to Apply to the FBI?" coffee event on Wednesday, February 21 in Southwest Portland.
You can report suspicious activities and crime by contacting your local FBI office 24 hours a day, seven days a week. You can also submit a tip electronically at tips.fbi.gov.
9109 NE Cascades Parkway
Portland, OR 97220
Counties covered: Clackamas, Clatsop, Columbia, Hood River, Multnomah, and Washington
Special Agent in Charge
Assistant Special Agents in Charge
- George Chamberlin
- Steve A. Goldman
- Steven G. Palmer
Along with our main office in Portland, we have five satellite offices, known as resident agencies, in the area.
- Counties and territory covered: Crook, Deschutes, Grant, Harney, Jefferson, Wheeler, Klamath, Lake, and Wasco County (southern portion) and the Warm Springs and Burns-Paiute Indian Reservations
- Counties covered: Benton, Coos, Douglas, and Lane
- Counties covered: Curry, Jackson, and Josephine
- Counties and territory covered: Baker, Gilliam, Malheur, Morrow, Sherman, Umatilla, Union, and Wallowa and the Ft. McDermott and Umatilla Indian Reservations
- Counties covered: Lincoln, Linn, Marion, Polk, Tillamook, and Yamhill