FBI Seeking "Slip on Shoes (SOS) Bandit"
The FBI is asking for the public's help in identifying the "Slip on Shoes (SOS) Bandit" in connection with four bank robberies.
- Sex: Female
- Race: Black
- Age: 30—40 years old
- Height: 5’2”—5’5”
- Weight: 150—230 lbs.
- Additional Identifiers: Wore dark sunglasses, carried a large purse, and had noticeable skin tags on the right side of her neck and jaw line. The suspect wore a shoulder length wig in one instance and a fake ponytail in another instance.
On February 16, 2017, the suspect entered the bank and spoke to employees under the pretense of being a customer. After a few minutes, the suspect presented a demand note in which she threatened physical harm to the employee if they did not comply with her demands.
- January 30, 2017 Amtrust Bank, 8764 E. Shea Boulevard, Scottsdale, AZ 85260
- February 11, 2017 Amtrust Bank, 2975 W. Ray Road, Chandler, AZ 85224
- February 15, 2017 Bank of America, 8750 E. Raintree Drive, Scottsdale, AZ 85260
- February 16, 2017 JP Morgan Chase, 1744 E. Southern Avenue, Tempe, AZ 85282
PLEASE CALL SILENT WITNESS WITH ANY INFORMATION AT 480-948-6377