Hate crimes are the highest priority of the FBI’s civil rights program because of the devastating impact they have on families and communities.
FBI New York is sharing a series of anti-hate crime posters that encourage people to report to their local law enforcement or the FBI. These posters can be used by members of the media and the community.
You can report suspicious activities and crime by contacting your local FBI office 24 hours a day, seven days a week. You can also submit a tip electronically at tips.fbi.gov.
26 Federal Plaza, 23rd Floor
New York, NY 10278-0004
Along with our main office in Manhattan, we have five satellite offices, known as resident agencies, in the area.
- Area covered: Brooklyn-Queens
- Hudson Valley
- Counties covered: Dutchess, Orange, and Sullivan
- John F. Kennedy
- Airports covered: LaGuardia and John F. Kennedy International
- Long Island
- Counties covered: Nassau and Suffolk
- Counties covered: Putnam, Rockland, and Westchester