Danny Heinrich Indicted for Possession and Receipt of Child Pornography
United States Attorney Andrew M. Luger today announced an indictment charging DANNY JAMES HEINRICH, 52, with 25 counts of felony child pornography offenses, including 17 counts of possession and eight counts of receipt of child pornography. HEINRICH was originally charged by criminal complaint on October 29, 2015.
According to the indictment, a search warrant was executed on July 28, 2015, at the Annandale, Minn., home of the defendant. During the execution of the search warrant, officers recovered numerous images of suspected child pornography from the residence. Those images were organized into separate collections of child pornography within multiple three-ring binders located throughout the residence.
According to the indictment, additional images of child pornography were recovered from the hard-drive of a desktop computer located in the basement of the defendant’s residence.
If you have information about this case, please contact the Stearns County Sheriff’s Office at 1-320-656-6625 or the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children at 1-800-THE-LOST.
This case is the result of an investigation conducted by the FBI, Minnesota Bureau of Criminal Apprehension and the Stearns County Sheriff’s Office.
This case is being prosecuted by Assistant United States Attorneys Julie E. Allyn and Steven L. Schleicher of the U.S. Attorney’s Office’s Special Prosecutions Unit.
DANNY JAMES HEINRICH, 52 Annandale, Minn.
- Possession of child pornography—printed material, 10 counts
- Possession of child pornography—victim under 12—printed material, five counts
- Possession of child pornography—morphed image—printed material, one count
- Possession of child pornography—digital image, one count
- Receipt of child pornography—digital material, seven counts
- Receipt of child pornography—printed material, one count