$10,000 Reward to Identify Commercial Robbery Suspect
The FBI Milwaukee Division is seeking the help of the public to identify and locate a serial commercial robbery suspect wanted for questioning in multiple robberies and attempted robberies of businesses between September 26, 2022, and December 05, 2022, in Southern Wisconsin.
The FBI is offering a $10,000 reward for information leading to the identification and arrest of an unknown suspect who remains at large.
- 6'5" tall
- 300 pounds
- Brown hair
- Brown goatee
In each incident, the suspect is reported to be driving a red, four-door Jeep Wrangler with no license plates.
During each restaurant robbery, the suspect drove up to the restaurant’s drive-thru window and handed a note to the cashier demanding money and implying that he was armed with a weapon.
The unidentified suspect is wanted for questioning in the robberies and attempted robberies at the following locations:
- 09/26/2022 – Culver’s Restaurant, 190 Tyranena Park Road, Lake Mills, WI
- 10/06/2022 – Culver’s Restaurant, 2633 Milton Avenue, Janesville, WI
- 10/10/2022 – Culver’s Restaurant, 11150 N Port Washington Road, Mequon, WI
- 10/26/2022 – Culver’s Restaurant, 2676 Cranston Road, Beloit, WI
- 12/05/2022 – Best Buy Store, 2850 Deerfield Drive, Janesville, WI
The unidentified suspect remains at large and is considered armed and dangerous. Anyone with information is urged to call the FBI at 414-276-4684 or call 911.
Above: Photos from the December 5, 2022, robbery of the Best Buy Store at 2850 Deerfield Drive in Janesville, Wisconsin.