The FBI is seeking to identify individuals involved in the violent activities that occurred at the U.S. Capitol and surrounding areas on January 6, 2021. View photos and related information here. If you have any information to provide, visit tips.fbi.gov or call 1-800-CALL-FBI.
FBI Milwaukee is Seeking Information on Individuals Inciting Violence During First Amendment-Protected Peaceful Demonstrations
The FBI is accepting tips and digital media depicting violent encounters surrounding the civil unrest that is happening throughout the country.
If you witness or have witnessed unlawful violent actions, we urge you to submit any information, photos, or videos that could be relevant to the case to fbi.gov/MWviolence.
You may also call 1-800-CALL-FBI (800-225-5324) to verbally report tips and/or information related to this investigation.
From a small group that started in 1996 to an organization more than 75,000 strong today, InfraGard brings together representatives from the private and public sectors to help protect our nation’s critical infrastructure from attacks.
The FBI is seeking victims who may have been defrauded by Summit Contracting, Inc., a home improvement company based in De Pere, Wisconsin, that is accused of committing fraud through third-party financing.
You can report suspicious activities and crime by contacting your local FBI office 24 hours a day, seven days a week. You can also submit a tip electronically at tips.fbi.gov.
3600 S. Lake Drive
St. Francis, WI 53235
Counties covered: Dodge, Kenosha, Milwaukee, Ozaukee, Racine, Walworth, Washington, and Waukesha
Special Agent in Charge
Assistant Special Agents in Charge
- Robert J. Botsch
- Amanda Knutson (Acting)
Along with our main office in Milwaukee, we have five satellite offices, known as resident agencies, in the area.
- Counties covered: Ashland, Bayfield, Burnette, Douglas, and Sawyer
- Eau Claire
- Counties covered: Barron, Chippewa, Clark, Dunn, Eau Claire, Pierce, Polk, Rusk, St. Croix, and Washburn
- Green Bay
- Counties covered: Brown, Calumet, Door, Forest, Florence, Fond du Lac, Green Lake, Kewaunee, Langlade, Manitowoc, Marinette, Menominee, Oconto, Outagamie, Shawano, Sheboygan, Waupaca, Waushara, and Winnebago
- La Crosse
- Counties covered: Buffalo, Crawford, Jackson, La Crosse, Monroe, Pepin, Richland, Trempealeau, and Vernon
- Counties covered: Adams, Columbia, Dane, Grant, Green, Iowa, Jefferson, Juneau, Lafayette, Marquette, Rock, and Sauk
- Counties covered: Iron, Lincoln, Marathon, Oneida, Price, Portage, Taylor, Vilas, and Wood