Serial Bank Robbery Suspect Identified, Sought
The FBI and law enforcement partners in various cities are seeking the public’s help in learning the whereabouts of a suspect identified as Gregory Lynn Cross, 58, whom investigators have linked to a series of bank robberies and attempted bank robberies on six occasions since December 13th (see list below) . A federal arrest warrant has been issued for Cross, and he is currently being sought by the FBI and law enforcement partners. Cross, a black male, is approximately 5’11” tall and weighs approximately 250 pounds. Anyone with information about where Cross may be residing is urged to contact the FBI at 310 477-6565 or dial 911.
- December 13, 2014: Chase Burbank
- December 18, 2014: Chase Long Beach
- December 20, 2014: Wells Fargo Santa Fe Springs (Attempt)
- December 20, 2014: Wells Fargo Manhattan Beach (Attempt)
- December 20, 2014: Chase El Segundo (Attempt)
- December 22, 2014: Chase Burbank