Race Relations Town Hall Meeting
Edward Reinhold, Special Agent in Charge of the Federal Bureau of Investigation in Knoxville, Tennessee, will host a Race Relations Town Hall Meeting on Thursday, October 8, 2015, at Austin East Magnet High School, 2800 Martin Luther King Jr. Avenue, Knoxville, Tennessee, from 6:00 p.m. until 8:00 p.m.
The FBI encourages the public to attend.
Topics will include: What to do if stopped by the police, what to do if you feel you have been treated unfairly, what is excessive force, and more.
The Town Hall meeting will consist of a panel discussion to include the following:
- Federal Bureau of Investigation
- Knoxville Police Department
- Knox County Sheriff’s Office
- Tennessee Highway Patrol
- Tennessee Bureau of Investigation
- University of Tennessee Police Department
- University of Tennessee Medical Center Security
The meeting encourages dialogue between the community and local law enforcement with the goal of making Knoxville a safer place to live, learn, and play.