FBI Jacksonville to Host Collegiate Academy Program
This fall, FBI Jacksonville will host a one-day educational program for college students to take them behind the scenes of law enforcement operations. Topics of discussion will include an overview of investigative threats, firearms safety, evidence collection, resume building and interview skills.
The FBI Jacksonville Collegiate Academy is open to local college students from any field of study. It is not exclusive to students studying criminal justice. Any student with an interest in learning how the FBI works to protect and serve the community is encouraged to apply.
- Be a U.S. citizen.
- Attend a college or university full time as an undergraduate (sophomore, junior or senior), graduate or post-doctoral student or a recent graduate (within the last two years).
- Have a 3.0 cumulative grade point average (GPA) or better at the time of application.
- Consent and pass a limited FBI background screening.
- Be in good standing with the college or university.
- Friday, August 26, 2022 – Volusia Sheriff’s Office
- Application deadline: August 8
- Wednesday, September 7, 2022 – FBI Jacksonville
- Application deadline: August 29
- Thursday, September 15, 2022 – FAMU
- Application deadline: September 5
How to Apply:
Applicants should submit their resume with GPA to firstname.lastname@example.org. Resumes that do not include the applicant's GPA or are submitted late will not be considered.
Additional information will be provided to students who are selected to attend.
Questions regarding the Collegiate Academy or the application process can be directed to our recruitment team at email@example.com.