A suspect in Los Angeles was allegedly manufacturing and shipping large quantities of fake pills and other dangerous drugs. Fake prescription medications and drugs laced with fentanyl and other powerful substances are linked to a growing number of overdose deaths nationwide.
You can report suspicious activities and crime by contacting your local FBI office 24 hours a day, seven days a week. You can also submit a tip electronically at tips.fbi.gov.
477 Michigan Ave., 26th Floor
Detroit, MI 48226
County covered: Wayne
Special Agent in Charge
Assistant Special Agents in Charge
- James C. Barnacle, Jr.
- Josh P. Hauxhurst
- Christopher J.S. Johnson
- Devin J. Kowalski
- David K. Porter
Senior Supervisory Intelligence Analyst
Jodi Locklear (Acting)
Along with our main office in Detroit, we have 11 satellite offices, known as resident agencies, in the area.
- Ann Arbor
- Counties covered: Jackson, Lenawee, Livingston, Monroe, and Washtenaw
- Bay City
- Counties covered: Alcona, Alpena, Arenac, Bay, Cheboygan, Clare, Crawford, Gladwin, Gratiot, Huron, Iosco, Isabella, Midland, Montmorency, Presque Isle, Ogemaw, Oscoda, Otsego, Roscommon, Saginaw, and Tuscola
- Counties covered: Genesee, Lapeer, and Shiawassee
- Grand Rapids
- Counties covered: Allegan, Barry, Ionia, Kent, Lake, Mason, Mecosta, Montcalm, Muskegon, Newaygo, Oceana, Osceola, and Ottawa
- Counties covered: Branch, Calhoun, Hillsdale, Kalamazoo, and St. Joseph
- Counties covered: Clinton, Eaton, and Ingham
- Counties covered: Macomb, Sanilac, and St. Clair
- Counties covered: All in the Upper Peninsula
- Counties covered: Oakland
- St. Joseph
- Counties covered: Berrien, Cass, and Van Buren
- Traverse City
- Counties covered: Antrim, Benzie, Charlevoix, Emmet, Grand Traverse, Kalkaska, Leelanau, Manistee, Missaukee, and Wexford