Media Advisory - Press Conference in Pueblo
Pueblo Police, along with the U.S. Attorney and FBI to announce Massive Historic Heroin Trafficking Takedown
- Troy Davenport, Chief, Pueblo Police Department
- Bob Troyer, Acting U.S. Attorney
- Calvin Shivers, Special Agent in Charge, FBI Denver Division
- Kirk Taylor, Pueblo County Sheriff
- Jeff Chostner, District Attorney, 10th Judicial District
Will announce historic seizures based on a criminal investigation into drug trafficking in the Pueblo, Colorado area.
Pueblo Police Department
200 South Main Street
Pueblo, Colorado 81003
TOMORROW, Thursday, November 2, 2017 at 10:00 a.m.
Please arrive 15 minutes early to set up. If you obtained video or still photographs of the items seized during this investigation please remember those images are embargoed until 11:00 a.m. Thursday, or at the conclusion of the press conference in Pueblo.
Jeff Dorschner, U.S. Attorney’s Office at 303-489-2047; Amy Sanders, FBI at 303-630-6060; Kenny Rider, Pueblo Police Department at 719-553-2594.