FBI Dallas Opens Registration for Local Diversity Agent Recruitment Information Session
You have what it takes to become a special agent. The FBI wants smart, curious people from all backgrounds who are passionate about helping others and making the world better. Join representatives of the Dallas Division at a local Diversity Agent Recruitment (DAR) Information Session to learn more about the FBI special agent role.
This session will be in-person and requires pre-registration. The deadline to submit online registration is July 25, 2022.
Register at FBIJobs.gov to participate in the DAR Dallas Event July 28, 2022 from 6:00 - 8:30 p.m. CT.
Please note: This registration is for the information session only and is not the job application for the special agent position.
- Click “View All Jobs”
- Filter by Posting Type “Talent Network” then select “DAR Dallas 2022 Talent Network”
- Click “Start”
- Click “Register Now” or log in using your existing account information
- Complete your profile and upload your resume
- Complete the questionnaire and submit
All FBI positions have the following employment requirements:
- Must be a U.S. citizen;
- Must be able to obtain a Top Secret security clearance; and
- Must be in compliance with the FBI drug policy.
Complete your pre-registration today: FBIJobs.gov.
The FBI is an equal opportunity employer. Additional employment eligibility can be found on FBIJobs.gov.