The FBI is seeking to identify individuals involved in the violent activities that occurred at the U.S. Capitol and surrounding areas on January 6, 2021. View photos and related information here. If you have any information to provide, visit tips.fbi.gov or call 1-800-CALL-FBI.
An initiative to translate FBI posters into Navajo illustrates one way the FBI and Native Americans are working together to solve missing and murdered indigenous persons cases.
You can report suspicious activities and crime by contacting your local FBI office 24 hours a day, seven days a week. You can also submit a tip electronically at tips.fbi.gov.
151 Westpark Boulevard
Columbia, SC 29210-3857
Counties covered: Calhoun, Clarendon, Fairfield, Kershaw, Lee, Lexington, Newberry, Orangeburg, Richland, Saluda, and Sumter
Special Agent in Charge
Assistant Special Agents in Charge
- Paul R. Davis
- Scott McMillion
Chief Division Counsel
- Donald A. Wood
Along with our main office in Columbia, we have eight satellite offices, known as resident agencies, in the area.
- Counties covered: Aiken, Allendale, Bamberg, Barnwell, Edgefield, and McCormick
- Counties covered: Berkeley, Charleston, Colleton, and Dorchester
- Counties covered: Darlington, Dillon, Florence, Marlboro, and Williamsburg
- Counties covered: Abbeville, Anderson, Greenville, Greenwood, Laurens, Oconee, and Pickens
- Hilton Head
- Counties covered: Beaufort, Hampton, and Jasper
- Myrtle Beach
- Counties covered: Georgetown, Horry, and Marion
- Rock Hill
- Counties covered: Chester, Chesterfield, Lancaster, and York
- Counties covered: Cherokee, Spartanburg, and Union