A suspect in Los Angeles was allegedly manufacturing and shipping large quantities of fake pills and other dangerous drugs. Fake prescription medications and drugs laced with fentanyl and other powerful substances are linked to a growing number of overdose deaths nationwide.
You can report suspicious activities and crime by contacting your local FBI office 24 hours a day, seven days a week. You can also submit a tip electronically at tips.fbi.gov.
151 Westpark Boulevard
Columbia, SC 29210-3857
Counties covered: Calhoun, Clarendon, Fairfield, Kershaw, Lee, Lexington, Newberry, Orangeburg, Richland, Saluda, and Sumter
Special Agent in Charge
Assistant Special Agents in Charge
- Paul R. Davis
- Philip Tejera
Chief Division Counsel
- Donald A. Wood
Along with our main office in Columbia, we have eight satellite offices, known as resident agencies, in the area.
- Counties covered: Aiken, Allendale, Bamberg, Barnwell, Edgefield, and McCormick
- Counties covered: Berkeley, Charleston, Colleton, and Dorchester
- Counties covered: Darlington, Dillon, Florence, Marlboro, and Williamsburg
- Counties covered: Abbeville, Anderson, Greenville, Greenwood, Laurens, Oconee, and Pickens
- Hilton Head
- Counties covered: Beaufort, Hampton, and Jasper
- Myrtle Beach
- Counties covered: Georgetown, Horry, and Marion
- Rock Hill
- Counties covered: Chester, Chesterfield, Lancaster, and York
- Counties covered: Cherokee, Spartanburg, and Union