The FBI and its partners have developed the Cyber Investigator Certification Program to help ensure first responders have a working knowledge of how to survey and secure electronic evidence at a crime scene.
You can report suspicious activities and crime by contacting your local FBI office 24 hours a day, seven days a week. You can also submit a tip electronically at tips.fbi.gov.
151 Westpark Boulevard
Columbia, SC 29210-3857
Counties covered: Calhoun, Clarendon, Fairfield, Kershaw, Lee, Lexington, Newberry, Orangeburg, Richland, Saluda, and Sumter
Special Agent in Charge
Assistant Special Agents in Charge
- James Robert Brown, Jr.
- Douglas Hemminghaus
Chief Division Counsel
- Donald A. Wood (Acting)
Along with our main office in Columbia, we have eight satellite offices, known as resident agencies, in the area.
- Counties covered: Aiken, Allendale, Bamberg, Barnwell, Edgefield, and McCormick
- Counties covered: Berkeley, Charleston, Colleton, and Dorchester
- Counties covered: Darlington, Dillon, Florence, Marlboro, and Williamsburg
- Counties covered: Abbeville, Anderson, Greenville, Greenwood, Laurens, Oconee, and Pickens
- Hilton Head
- Counties covered: Beaufort, Hampton, and Jasper
- Myrtle Beach
- Counties covered: Georgetown, Horry, and Marion
- Rock Hill
- Counties covered: Chester, Chesterfield, Lancaster, and York
- Counties covered: Cherokee, Spartanburg, and Union