A suspect in Los Angeles was allegedly manufacturing and shipping large quantities of fake pills and other dangerous drugs. Fake prescription medications and drugs laced with fentanyl and other powerful substances are linked to a growing number of overdose deaths nationwide.
You can report suspicious activities and crime by contacting your local FBI office 24 hours a day, seven days a week. You can also submit a tip electronically at tips.fbi.gov.
2012 Ronald Reagan Drive
Cincinnati, OH 45236
Counties covered: Brown, Butler, Clermont, Clinton, Hamilton, and Warren
Special Agent in Charge
Assistant Special Agents in Charge
- Daniel S. Leeper
- Timothy J. O’Malley
- Richard Ruggieri
Along with our main office in Cincinnati, we have five satellite offices, known as resident agencies, in the area.
- Counties covered: Athens, Hocking, Perry, Meigs, Morgan, Vinton, and Washington
- Counties covered: Belmont, Coshocton, Guernsey, Harrison, Jefferson, Monroe, Muskingum, and Noble
- Counties covered: Delaware, Fairfield, Fayette, Franklin, Knox, Licking, Madison, Morrow, Pickaway, and Union
- Counties covered: Champaign, Clark, Darke, Greene, Preble, Logan, Miami, Montgomery, and Shelby
- Counties covered: Adams, Gallia, Highland, Jackson, Lawrence, Pike, Ross, and Scioto