FBI and Maine State Police Announce Up to $10,000 Reward for Information Leading to Arrest of the Thirsty Bandit
The FBI and the Maine State Police are offering a reward of up to $10,000 for information leading to the identification, arrest, and conviction of the Thirsty Bandit, a bank robber who is considered armed and dangerous.
The FBI Boston Division has seen an increase in reports of scammers targeting New Englanders through unsolicited telephone calls in which the caller claims to be a representative of a government agency, including the FBI.
If you think you are a victim of this scam and suffered a financial loss, please file a report with your local law enforcement agency and the FBI’s Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) at ic3.gov.
You can report suspicious activities and crime by contacting your local FBI office 24 hours a day, seven days a week. You can also submit a tip electronically at tips.fbi.gov.
201 Maple Street
Chelsea, MA 02150
County covered: Suffolk
Special Agent in Charge
Assistant Special Agents in Charge
- Christopher Dimenna
- David R. Farrell
- Matthew Giacobbi
- James Green
Senior Supervisory Intelligence Analyst
Along with our main office in Chelsea, we have 10 satellite offices, known as resident agencies, in the area.
- Lakeville, MA
- Counties covered: Barnstable, Bristol, Dukes, Nantucket, Norfolk, and Plymouth
- Lowell, MA
- Counties covered: Essex and Middlesex (northern portion)
- Springfield, MA
- Counties covered: Berkshire, Franklin, Hampden, and Hampshire
- Worcester, MA
- Counties covered: Middlesex (northwest and eastern portions) and Worcester
- Augusta, ME
- Counties covered: Androscoggin (northern portion), Franklin, Kennebec, Knox, Lincoln, Sagadahoc, Somerset, and Waldo
- Bangor, ME
- Counties covered: Aroostock, Hancock, Penobscot, Pitcataquis, and Washington
- Portland, ME
- Counties covered: Androscoggin (southern portion), Cumberland, Oxford, and York
- Bedford, NH
- Counties covered: Belknap, Cheshire, Grafton, Hillsborough, Merrimack, and Sullivan
- Portsmouth, NH
- Counties covered: Carroll, Coos, Rockingham, and Strafford
- Providence, RI
- Counties covered: All counties in Rhode Island