The FBI is seeking to identify individuals involved in the violent activities that occurred at the U.S. Capitol and surrounding areas on January 6, 2021. View posters and related information here. If you have any information to provide, visit fbi.gov/USCapitol or call 1-800-CALL-FBI.
The FBI is seeking to identify potential victims who may have been defrauded by Gregory Blosser and his company, The Surrogacy Group, LLC, based in Annapolis, Maryland, and Tampa, Florida.
You can report suspicious activities and crime by contacting your local FBI office 24 hours a day, seven days a week. You can also submit a tip electronically at tips.fbi.gov.
2600 Lord Baltimore Drive
Baltimore, MD 21244
Counties covered: Baltimore (including Baltimore City), Howard, and Prince George's
Special Agent in Charge
Assistant Special Agents in Charge
- Shawn S. Devroude
- Cheyvoryea Gibson
- Jill M. Murphy
- Alfred A. Watson
Along with our main office in Baltimore, we have eight satellite offices, known as resident agencies, in Maryland and Delaware.
- Annapolis, MD
- Counties covered: Anne Arundel, Calvert, Charles, Kent, Queen Anne’s, and St. Mary’s
- Bel Air, MD
- County covered: Harford
- Frederick, MD
- Counties covered: Allegany, Carroll, Frederick, Garrett, and Washington
- Rockville, MD
- County covered: Montgomery
- Salisbury, MD
- Counties covered: Caroline, Dorchester, Somerset, Talbot, Worcester, and Wicomico
- Dover, DE
- Counties covered: Kent and Sussex
- Wilmington, DE
- County covered: New Castle